“As Is Auction”
- Our “As is Auction” is held Monday through Friday beginning at 7:30 a.m. in the yard at 420 W. Watkins Road. No auctions are held on weekends or holidays, or at the discretion of SVdP.
- An admission fee of $3 is charged each day for bidders. A limit of 4 helpers may enter for free only after auction is completed.
- Each bidder needs a bidder badge number, which can be purchased for an annual fee of $25. A replacement badge costs $5 for the first replacement and $10 for any additional replacements.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- This is an “AS-IS” auction and all sales are final. No refunds or exchanges will be given. The buyer assumes responsibility for all items purchased.
- Each bidder will use their badge as a bidder card when bidding, holding it up for each bid. Your bidding card must be visible at all times.
- You must have a receipt to claim items during and after auction.
- All merchandise must be paid for in full on the day of the purchase and before loading it onto vehicles.
- Bidders are responsible for having all purchased items removed from St. Vincent de Paul’s premises by 12:30 p.m. on the day it is purchased. Anything left after 12:30 p.m. will be disposed of by SVdP. No exceptions.
- A successful bidder not removing all purchased items will be charged $10 at the next auction for labor and removal costs, continuance may result in revocation of bidder.
- A successful bidder not removing all purchased mattresses will be charged $5 per item at the next auction for labor and removal cost. Continuance may result in revocation of bidder.
- A bidder who refuses to pay for an item successfully won in the auction, will not be admitted to future auctions.
- Anyone caught stealing, purchasing, or selling items to another bidder during or after the auction will not be admitted to future auctions.
- St. Vincent de Paul is not responsible for safeguarding anyone’s purchased merchandise.
- Trash bins will be available. There will be a $10 fee per bidder, per day to use a trash bin during and after the auction.
- For safety and liability reasons, no children are allowed in auction area.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
Any violation of rules could result in loss of bidding privileges.
For further information, contact Ruben Navarrette, at (602) 261-6821 or