St. Vincent de Paul's Programs and Services Overview:
All of St. Vincent de Paul's Programs and Services need volunteer support and donations.
Possible opportunities that may be of interest include:
- Intake Interviewers for the Transient Aid Center, Ministry to the Homeless and Ministry to the Incarcerated/Families
- Assessment Team Member for the Transient Aid Center
- Clothing Counter Clerk for Ministry of the Homeless
- Administrative Correspondent and/or Mechanical Assistant with -Friends of St. Anne
- Mentor with the Opportunity Program
- Bicycle Repair Mentor with Shifting Gears
- Front Desk Assistant and/or Inventory Control with the Conference-Thrift Store
For more information, please visit our volunteer page or our donation page.
Please visit the pages on the navigation to the