420 W. Watkins Rd.
Phoenix, AZ 85003
Phoenix, AZ 85003
Cindy Bernardo, NextPhase Family Dining Room Supervisor
Mon-Fri | 4pm - 6pm
Accessibility and parking
- Parking for guests is available outside the dining room entrance on 3rd St.
- Volunteer parking location 2120 S 3rd Dr. Phoenix, AZ 85002
Programs at NextPhase Family Dining Room
The family dining room is open to anyone with a child 18 and under.
- We have a monthly calendar of events for families.
- The dining room offers food boxes to families as well as fresh produce from our Urban Farms and our community partners.
- Children have the opportunity to participate in our daily Dream Center educational activities as well.
Learn more about our Dining Room program
Learn more about our Youth Education program
At SVdP, 95% of our workforce are volunteers-like YOU. We believe that we can accomplish more when we all do it together. Thank you for sharing your skills, time, and heart with us. Thank you for being part of the family.
Family Dining Room
Serve meals to families in need
SVdP’s Family Dining Room is a thriving place where families experiencing financial and food insecurity can come for a hot, nutritious meal and a supportive community.
Provide educational support to kids
Our Dream Center offers nutrition for the mind and body to every child who visits for a hot meal and educational enrichment, addressing educational barriers and challenging kids to pursue brighter futures where they learn to dream of all that they can become.
Serve and support residents at Ozanam Manor
Ozanam Manor is SVdP’s transitional shelter to assist veterans, seniors and adults with disabilities experiencing homelessness obtain permanent housing while building a strong, supportive community.