Phoenix, AZ 85034
Accessibility and parking
- Volunteer parking is readily available at the shelter. Volunteers must enter at the south end of the building off of 28th Street.
Programs at the Washington Street Shelter
At the shelter guests receive
- Wraparound support and case management services
- Assistance finding employment and workforce programming
- Support for their companion animals
- And much more thanks to our numerous community partners
At SVdP, 95% of our workforce are volunteers-like YOU. We believe that we can accomplish more when we all do it together. Thank you for sharing your skills, time, and heart with us. Thank you for being part of the family.