About St. Vincent de Paul:
The Society of St. Vincent de Paul is dedicated to feeding, clothing, housing and healing individuals and families in our community who have nowhere else to turn for help. The Phoenix Diocesan Council has been assisting central and northern Arizona families since 1946. Programs include services for the homeless, medical and dental care for the working poor, charity dining rooms, thrift stores, a transitional housing shelter and general assistance for individuals in need. As important, SVdP provides meaningful opportunities for volunteers to serve their neighbors in need with love and compassion.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI)
As an employer, the Society of St. Vincent de Paul knows the importance of exceeding the expectation of being an “equal opportunity employer”. As an organization, we are actively seeking to build a diverse and inclusive team with a wide range of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills to support the incredible diversity of the guests we serve within St. Vincent de Paul. SVdP does not discriminate based upon race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a veteran, status as an individual with a disability, and any other characteristics.
• HSA account with generous company gift and match
• Short-term and long-term disability
• Company provided life insurance
• 401K and Roth with company match
• 10 paid holidays
• Vacation time (starts at 10 days for new hires)
• 6 Flex (personal) days
• Generous Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• Free employee meals
• Awesome reward of making a difference in the lives of others
• Workplace environment that embodies the culture of philanthropy