Donation Pickup Services
Your donated items are sold at SVdP Thrift Stores to generate funding that Feeds, Clothes, Houses and Heals Arizona families in need. Donations also directly support families who have experienced homelessness as they get back on their feet. Still have questions on donating your household goods? Call 602-254-3338 for more information. Thank you!
We provide outside pick-ups only (i.e., curbside, driveway, open garage with someone home). We do not come inside homes. We do not go to the second floors. All items need to be on the 1st floor.
- Schedule pickups at least 3 days in advance.
- If you are looking for an earlier pickup date, call 602-254-3338. Earlier pickup dates are subject to availability. We cannot guarantee that an earlier date is available.
- Pickups are Monday – Friday, occasional Saturdays from 7 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Read this list of items we cannot accept.
- Pickups are free (Exceptions: Saturday pickups are $250; acceptable bed mattresses are $50/mattress, up to 3).
- Item disassembly not available.
- We accept most gently used furniture, appliances, and household or clothing items that are contained in bags or boxes.
- Hosting a drive and need to schedule a pickup? Fill out the Organize a Drive form here.
(For a Fee)